Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven

The Cuisinart TOB-195 costs a little more than a toaster oven, but Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster is a pleasure to use. Some of the things I like to know:

1. Size. You can install a 12 "pizza.
2nd checks under the door. Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster saves a lot of counter space.
3rd alarm that lets you know when the oven at the correct temperature.
4 Digital temperature siez recommend things.
5 convection oven esnzieen.
6. Do not de walls for easy cleaning.

Cuisinart take a few minutes to heat to proper temperature, unlike a furnace, which can last several minutes. Crispy pizza and my banana bread recipe cooked perfect. I hope that you use most often Cuisinart my oven, with the exception of the undertaking.

I was counting on the people of exgli previous model, the TOB-175, before comprary TOB-195 and I must say that Cuisinart has haar tradition of making beautiful electric cooker.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น